Friday 12 June 2015

On the workbench.

Even though I have a never-ending paint queue, there's always room to add more. So, with that in mind, here's what I've got on my workbench at the moment:

The first is 'The Governor', the de-facto leader and despot of my frozen wasteland. of course he doesn't like to get his feet wet, so he rarely leaves his handy hover platform.

Next we have Wulf, The Governor's bodyguard and pet. 

Unrelated to my wasteland project, I also have these guys waiting for some paint:
I picked up this guy on the Oldhammer Facebook group, he's based on artwork from the Rogue Trader rulebook, I look forward to getting some work done on him. 

I also have the first three members of my Rogue Trader Warband - two Squats and a friendly(ish) abhuman. He might get converted, but I like the old-school Throt model, so I'm currently in two minds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment