Thursday 18 June 2015

1 Hour Painting Challenge

If there's one thing I'm good at, it's missing trends by a matter of weeks.

With that in mind, I've decided to have a go at painting a model in an hour. Now, I'm not the best painter in the world, or the quickest. So this might be a challenge with a surprisingly unsatisfactory ending. 


And we begin. I've opted for a chaos
dwarf who's mostly plate armour. 

10 mins in and I'm well into the
base coating. 

20 mins and I've finished the base
coat. Time to start washes
and shading.

At the half-way point I've put the
first wash on.

This is the last in-progress photo
I took. I think I was just about to begin
 highlighting (or have just started).

The finished model!
Overall, not my best work. But I'm still pretty pleased with it and it was a fun way to spend my hobby time. I would like to have another go sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment