Friday 7 February 2014

The triumphant return!

Hark! Is that the distant sound of angels trumpeting?

No! well, maybe. I can't really be the one to keep track of that type of thing... But what I have kept track of is how long it's been since I made a post last, almost 5 months! But worry not, I haven't died or anything equally horrible. Basically, me and my girlfriend moved in together and i got a new job - which didn't really leave all that time for hobby. But everything's settled down now, and thanks to the new job, don't need to worry about money for a little while. So everything's working out pretty good.

Ok, so, first. I've actually painted some models! (this is further evidence toward the end of days theory I opened with). I've not really settled on a particular project yet, so I've been mostly painting individual models (most of them from my big box of Reaper Bones) with the hope of incorporating them into some sort of hybrid Mordheim/dungeon crawl type game:

Purple (ish) Worm

Stone Golem

Some sort of Zombie Blood Well... Shrine.  

It's a trap! A Chest-Trap. 
Ok, so. I've painted 4 models. That's still 4 more than normal.

Well, that's about all for now. Hopefully my next post won't be in 5 months - there's so much that's happened in the hobby in the past couple of months, it's really a good time to collect toy soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment